Monday 21 June 2010

Spain 2 - Honduras 0


As the tournament rolls on, it is getting increasingly difficult to avoid repeats. After some feed back about my diner's diary, the tall bloke is determined to keep cooking different meals. So tonight, I returned home from work to find a huge Honduran menu being prepared. He handed me a ripe avocado when I went into the kitchen to see what was happening (every surface covered with bowls of different ingredients) and I knew immediately that a guacamole was required for this meal. Tall bloke said he had expected this cuisine to be similar to Mexico, but there were a few new things to me, including this weird sounding sweet potato salad with buttermilk dressing.

Here are the recipes he used - I had seconds, which says a lot about the delicious rating of this meal:

Baleadas (in Mexico: Burrito)


No comments:

Post a Comment